First things first… What is ReShade?

ReShade is an advanced, fully generic post-processing injector for games and video software developed by crosire. (reshade.me)
In easier words, it’s an image-enhancing tool that makes your game look amazing! You can add brightness, vibrance, sharpness to your game. Make different lighting effects and much more.
There are so many different presets available already and I’m gonna share some of my favorite presets with you.

Simemi’s ReShade preset

Download link: here
This is my most used preset. Very simple preset. This adds a lot of brightness and vibrancy to your game. Perfect for everyday gaming.

Caramel KitKat Reshade Preset

Download link: here

My friend Lemon created this lovely preset. I use this one all the time.

(pictures coming soon)

Clear Bloom Reshade Preset

Download link: here

You can use this one with every senery. Very-very detailed. Comes with in-depth tutorial. Highly recommend this one!

(pictures coming soon)

Patchouli Rose ReShade Preset

Download link: here
This one is just gorgeous. Adds that perfect romantic touch to your images. Intramoon has a lot of different presets available and I recommend checking them all out here.

Pixelore Drama ReShade Preset

Download link: here
This preset adds almost like a movie effect to your game. Perfect for machinimas and story-telling pictures.

Honeybodies Nostalgia ReShade Preset

Download link: here
Similar to the previous one. Perfect for machinimas and story-telling pictures.

Whiisker Pristmatic ReShade Preset

Download link: here
I love this one! Definitely one of my favorite. It’s so dreamy and soft. Adds a lot of depth to the image. 🐷

Whiisker Soft Dreams ReShade Preset

Download link: here
I like the previous one a little bit more but I couln’t leave this one out of this list. It’s an amazing preset. ✨

RemusSirion’s Story Room & Preset #6 ReShade Presets

Download Story Room: here
Download Preset #6: here
Perfect for those creepy scary scenes. 😅

These are all the presets I’ve used and loved so far. I hope you’ll find something for your gameplay as well. 😊

Some useful links:

• Download Reshade here
  • ReShade installation tutorial here
  • More ReShade presets: here
Author Katverse
Published
Categories Tutorial

Comments (11)

• Curvysimsy
    April 15, 2018 at 18:53 Reply
    Omg i love this... I defently downloading this!! 😗❤
  • Candice
    May 28, 2019 at 21:10 Reply
    How do I get these shadows? I installed the "Whiisker Soft Dreams ReShade Preset", but it's not like the picture. The shadows are not so marked.
    • Katverse
      May 29, 2019 at 08:32 Reply
      Hello!:) Did you turn off the Edge smoothing from the settings?
  • ✨Yungin²¹✨-🙏👑RIP NIPSEY H🏁👑
    June 1, 2019 at 18:58 Reply
    Heyy!! Does Simemi’s ReShade preset work with ReShade 4.0.2 because I have that in my game??
  • PrettyYungin21
    June 1, 2019 at 19:14 Reply
    Hey Does Simemi’s ReShade preset work well with ReShade 4.0.2? Because that's what I have in my game.
    • Katverse
      June 1, 2019 at 19:38 Reply
      You have try it out. I'm not sure.. but I think it'll work. :)
  • moonful
    September 9, 2019 at 21:24 Reply
    Whiisker Pristmatic ReShade Preset is not found :(
    • Katverse
      September 12, 2019 at 06:04 Reply
      I updated the link. Thank you for telling me :)
  • Timtom
    September 12, 2019 at 09:20 Reply
    i cant seem to get caramel kitkat to work. using version 4.3.0 of reshade and i cant seem to click it for some reason. simemi and pixelore presets work just fine but i cant seem to click the kitkat one.
  • Katarina
    September 15, 2019 at 19:52 Reply
    WOW! I loved it! I'm downloading all. One question: may I have all installed at reshade at the same time? Is it ok for game?
  • Kiara Tushenko
    September 15, 2019 at 20:41 Reply
    Hi, I've installed some of presets and I saw that some of then say that we have to hover your cursor over the subject we want to focus on. But all preset as for example "patchouli rose" " Synthetic effects" and "whiskker pristmatic" are blurred and nothing happens when i move the cursor. And my game is darker, even with my old presets. Can you help me? I've already had some "simemis" and "Ziistel" presets, but they don't have key comands or this cursor blur thing. I've already turned off EDGE SMOOTHING AND POST PROCESSING. Please give some light ;) Here are my photos with presets: https://imgur.com/a/QKoCCbl