My e-mail: email@example.com
- Q: I couldn’t find a Download link for your sim?
A: If there is not a download link for the sim, chances are the tray files for that sim are not uploaded anywhere. But most, if not all, of my Sims are uploaded to the Sims 4 Gallery.
My Origin ID is Katverse.
- Q: Can you upload your Mods Folder? I won’t tell anyone.
- Q: I downloaded custom content but I don’t see it in my game?
A: Make sure your mods are in the right folder: My Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods.
Also, have you enabled Mods in your Sims 4 game? For this, start the game and click on the Menu button, then go to Game Options and choose Other and then check the Enable Custom Content box. After that hit the Apply Changes button and restart your game. If you’re still having problems check out this tutorial.
- Q: What do you record & edit your videos with?
A: I record with Nvidia GeForce Shadowplay and I edit my videos with Wondershare Filmora.
- Q: What do you edit your Photos with?
A: Photoshop CC 2019 and Huion H1060P Graphic Tablet.
- Q: Where could I find Custom Content?
A: Lana CC finds. TheSimsResource and.. well, katverse.com
And for Maxis Match CC I recommend this site: maxismatchccworld
- Q: What computer do you use?
A: My computer specs: Intel Core i7 9700K @ 3.60GHz, 8GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super, RAM 32GB 2400MHz, Windows 10