Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can you create a sim for me?
A: Unfortunately, due to time constraints, I am unable to offer that service at the moment. However, I encourage you to take some time to create your own sim. This will ensure that your Sim looks just the way you want it to.
Q: Where can I find the download link for your sim?
A: If there is no download link available, it is likely that the tray files for that sim have not been uploaded anywhere. Most of my Sims are uploaded to the Sims 4 Gallery, and my Gallery ID is Katverse.
Q: Can you share your Mods Folder with me?
Q: I downloaded custom content but I don’t see it in my game?
A: Make sure your mods are in the right folder: My Documents > Electronic Arts > The Sims 4 > Mods.
Have you enabled Mods in your Sims 4 game? If not, you can do so by following these steps: start the game and click on the Menu button, then go to Game Options and select Other. From there, check the box that says “Enable Custom Content“, hit the Apply Changes button, and restart your game. This will allow you to use mods in your Sims 4 game. If you’re still having problems check out this tutorial.
Q: What are your PC specs?
A: My computer specs: Intel Core i7 9700K @ 3.60GHz, 8GB NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super, RAM 32GB 2400MHz, Windows 10
- Do not claim my creations as your own.
- Avoid sharing links to my CC on third-party platforms.
- Do not repost my creations, considering that my CC is already made freely available.
- While the recoloring of my clothing is permitted, I ask that you refrain from including the mesh.
- Prior consent is required before converting my CC for use in other versions of Sims and non-Sims games.