I’m one of those weirdos who likes to use PC to use Instagram. And recently I found out this new Chrome trick how to upload photos straight to Instagram from my computer and I’m going to show you as well.
- First, sign in to your Instagram account from your PC.
- Now, right-click on the page and select Inspect. (Or press CTRL+Shift+I)
- Refresh our page
by pressing CTRL + F5 (Command + R on mac)
- In this drop-down menu, select a device you like. I chose iPhone 6/7/8 plus
- This changed the view of the browser to a mobile screen and now you can see the upload button. Click on the upload button and this will automatically open your computer’s files.
- Select a photo and a filter and all the things. And you’re done. 🙂
Sadly, this method has its limitations like: you can’t upload videos, there are no editing tools available and you can’t use filters when uploading to IG Story but if you’re just looking for an easy way to upload photos from PC to Instagram, then this trick is perfect for you.
There are other methods to uploading photos from PC to Instagram as well, like, using BlueStacks. I have a tutorial for that here.
I hope this tutorial was helpful and if you have any questions leave them in the comments. ♡