• Go to katverse.com and find the Sim you want to download. Then download all the CC linked (otherwise your Sim won’t look like mine)

• OPEN YOUR GAME & CLICK “New Game”

• Open the Gallery

• Click on “COMMUNITY”

• VERY IMPORTANT! On the bottom left of the screen click Advanced and tick “Include Custom Content” checkbox. Otherwise you won’t be able to find my Sims.

• On the top right of the screen click on “Item name” and choose “EA Account ID” and type in “Katverse”.

Find a Sim you want and click on “Place Household”.

And you’re done! 😊

Liked it? Take a second to support Katverse on Patreon!
Author Katverse
Published
Categories Tutorial

Comments (9)

• Chloe McGoldrick
    August 15, 2018 at 03:26 Reply
    I tried to download a sim from your gallery but when I tried looking for you nothing came up
  • MzBre23
    December 12, 2018 at 13:02 Reply
    hey i downloaded everything i still see nothing
    • Katverse
      December 13, 2018 at 10:20 Reply
      Hey! Have you turned on Mods in your Sims 4 game? Enable Mods in game
  • iijemxo
    May 13, 2019 at 22:11 Reply
    When I place the sim it removes all content and i downloaded the cc from your web and it won't work
    • Katverse
      May 14, 2019 at 11:44 Reply
      What sim did you try to download?
  • meriem
    June 4, 2019 at 06:15 Reply
    I download the Daenerys cc but then when I downloaded her from the gallery she didn't come with any of the cc :(
    • Katverse
      June 4, 2019 at 08:11 Reply
      Have you enabled CC in your game?
      • meriem
        June 4, 2019 at 09:20 Reply
        Yes I did, that's why I was confused. I saw you said we have to unzip the files but I didn't see that option when I first downloaded it. Is there a specific program I have to download on the side to do so? Also could it be because I put that cc inside a file when I extracted them to the mods one? Thanks for your help btw, your sims are so well done you're amazing.
        • teresa morgan
          June 29, 2019 at 14:31 Reply
          im having the same issue with chloe and lucifer ive unzipped everything put everything where it needed to be and checked the include custom content and still lucifer ends up not looking the way hes supposed to i really love these characters hope u can help me with this problem