You need:

Places where to find backgrounds:

Remember to only use one CAS background at a time in your mods folder.

ALL MY OTHER TUTORIALS: here

*CAS Background flat mesh

Author Katverse
Published
Categories Tutorial

Comments (15)

• Gréta Fodor
    December 18, 2019 at 20:10 Reply
    hey there! I can't find the flat mesh on Arch's blog. Could you please link the direct download?
    • Katverse
      December 18, 2019 at 21:55 Reply
      You don't need to download that. Just download my Templates. :)
  • Lenzy
    January 7, 2020 at 20:45 Reply
    I'm lost, How do you get your Background in Sims 4 Studio?
    • Katverse
      January 8, 2020 at 13:35 Reply
      Right-click on the background and then "Open with" and find Sims 4 Studio. :)
  • TreDaSimma
    January 18, 2020 at 00:38 Reply
    after i saved the background as a png u then said "name the cas background" im lost at how you got to that point of naming the background
    • Katverse
      January 18, 2020 at 11:50 Reply
      If you save the file it asks you to name it. Look at the video closely. Let me know if you need more help. :)
    • Suki_Cullen
      September 25, 2020 at 04:37 Reply
      I tried that, and I never saw it. Do you right-click on the actual CAS folder, the "Template", or the ".Package" one? Cause I dont see any option to open in Sims4 Studio
      • Katverse
        September 25, 2020 at 05:12 Reply
        Right mouse click on the .package file. Then choose "Open with" and find Sims4Studio. Also, check the "Always use this app to open " files box, and click/tap on OK. Then next time you just double-tap on the file to open it. :) I hope this helps.
  • offiicalkandiiecstasy
    February 1, 2020 at 02:42 Reply
    i need a lot of help i did the template i sized up the picture and i am lost please help
    • Katverse
      February 2, 2020 at 13:57 Reply
      Then you save it as .dds and import into the template .package file. If you need more help please e-mail me at info@katverse.com :)
      • offiicalkandiiecstasy
        February 6, 2020 at 07:56 Reply
        OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH I DID IT YOU ARE THE GREATEST I APPRECIATE ALL YOUR HELP THANK YOU!!!!!
  • Lucy
    March 14, 2020 at 22:46 Reply
    When I try to save my background it says it is not a sims 4 package plz help
    • Mya
      May 28, 2020 at 02:04 Reply
      I JUST had the same problem but now I fixed it. When you click the template link the description, it takes you to a website. Press download template and you should have a zip file in your downloads. Open in, and you will see a package file "CAS BACKGROUND" open that with the sims 4 studio. Once you're in the studio, press import. Find your image and press save.
  • Alyssa Sim
    June 26, 2020 at 10:16 Reply
    This doesn't work. I have tried and tried and tried. Nothing I do in that video works. I have tried about 10 times now.
    • Katverse
      June 26, 2020 at 12:07 Reply
      What exactly doesn't work? What are you doing and what happens? I need more info so I can help :)