Price list (includes custom pose made by me)
- Chest-up $5 USD
- Waist-up $7 USD
- Knee-up $10 USD
- Full-body $12 USD
- Couple $20 USD
- Custom-edit $30 USD
(announcement photos, special occasion etc.)
- Only for Sims 4
- Payment through PayPal
- Edit can have up to 2 sims
- I have the right to refuse or cancel a commission request
(e.g. poor communication, personal reasons or unreasonable demands etc.)
- Photos of sims will be taken by me so you’ll have to be able to send me your sim’s tray files
- Send me only the sim(s) you want me to edit and not the full household
- The time for delivery of edit is up to 30 days (usually less)
- I can use and post these commissions anywhere I’d like
(exceptions will be made for custom-edits if the requester wishes so)
- No refunds (except if I cancel request)
Frequently asked questions
Q: What program do you edit with?
A: Photoshop CC 2018 and I also have an ancient Wacom tablet.
Q: How long does it take to edit one photo?
A: I’m like a snail. I’m super slow… it takes me minimum 3 hours to edit a simple photo.
Q: Why do I have to pay to get an edit from you?
A: I wish I could offer my edits for free but I do put a lot of effort and time into my edits.
You wouldn’t want to do hours n’ hours of work for free, would you?
Q: Where did you learn to edit & do you have any editing tips?
A: I’m self-taught and everything I know I learned from Youtube. I’ve watched a lot of speed edits and tutorials.
And well, I’m a firm believer that practice makes perfect.
Also, I plan on doing more Youtube tutorials in the future as well. So definitely subscribe to my Youtube channel HERE.